Program Cancellations

To our community,

It is with deep sadness we must cancel regular scheduled summer sailing programs such as Summer Fun, Junior Sailing, Wet Feet and Can Sail 3, 4 and 5 due to COVID-19 and for the safety of our program participants, their families and our instructors.  Our volunteer training and July session of Opti-Bronze are proceeding as planned.

RPSA will be issuing full refunds to impacted summer program registrants. Please allow 5-10 business days for refunds to be processed.

This was an incredibly difficult decision made after lengthy discussions and in consultation with community stakeholders. The health and safety of our participants, instructors and community is paramount.

We are assessing whether we can run smaller programs in mid-July or August using one-person boats to ensure physical distancing and safety protocols can be effectively maintained. More details will be available late June.

We sincerely thank you for supporting our community sport organization and hope to see you next year or sooner.