• Program Cancellations

    To our community,

    It is with deep sadness we must cancel regular scheduled summer sailing programs such as Summer Fun, Junior Sailing, Wet Feet and Can Sail 3, 4 and 5 due to COVID-19 and for the safety of our program participants, their families and our instructors.  Our volunteer training and July session of Opti-Bronze are proceeding as planned.

    RPSA will be issuing full refunds to impacted summer program registrants. Please allow 5-10 business days for refunds to be processed.

    This was an incredibly difficult decision made after lengthy discussions and in consultation with community stakeholders. The health and safety of our participants, instructors and community is paramount.

    We are assessing whether we can run smaller programs in mid-July or August using one-person boats to ensure physical distancing and safety protocols can be effectively maintained. More details will be available late June.

    We sincerely thank you for supporting our community sport organization and hope to see you next year or sooner.

  • Operations suspended

    Dear members and friends,

    RPSA is suspending all operations until May 1st to do our part in lowering the risk to the community as much as possible. We are continuning to monitor the situation and as of now, all programs scheduled after May 1st will proceed as usual.

    We are sending positive vibes to our community during these challenging times.

  • New season

    Thank you for an incredible 2019 sailing season.